প্রিয় ছাত্রছাত্রীরা আজ আমি তোমাদের জন্য ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 নিয়ে এসেছি । আজ আমি দ্বাদশ শ্রেণী ইংরেজি বিষয়ের সাজেশন 2023 নিয়ে হাজির হয়েছি । অনেক জন সব বিষয়ে পটু থাকলেও বেশির ভাগ জনেরই সমস্যা হয় ইংরেজি বিষয় নিয়ে । তাই আমি তোমাদের সুবিধার্তে নিয়ে এসেছি উচ্চমাধ্যমিক ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2023 । আজ আমাদের ইংরেজি সাজেশন এর মধ্যে থাকছে গল্প এবং কবিতা ।
দ্বাদশ শ্রেণী ইংরেজি গল্প সাজেশন 2023
THANK YOU MA’AM
Thank you ma’am Essay questions suggestion 2023
1. What features of the character of Mrs Luella bates are expose in the short history- thank the math thank you ma’am
2. Analyse the motherly fillings of Mr Jones ?
3. What kind of a lady is m r s luella bates Washington Jones ?
4. What what did the boy “thank you ma’am” not run away though he found the door open ?
5. And he did not want to be mistrusted now.” -why did not roger want to be Mistrusted, though he could have easily escape from the house of Mrs jones ?
6. Give a pen picture of the character of Roger .
7. Justify the title of the short story “thank you ma’am .
8. I wanted a pair of blue suede shoes ” who is the speaker here ? To whom did he say this ? What replay did the speaker get in how did he react
9. I am sorry, lady I am sorry – who said this? Was really sorry ? When was the speaker a changed person ?
10. What are the ways by which mrs jones reformed Roger?
11. You gonna take me to jail -who asked the question and to whom ? When did the speaker ask this question ? What replay did the speaker get ?
1. in fact, i would say mine was a very secure childhood – whose childhood is referred to here?where was is childhood spent ? How was his childhood secured ?
2. Our locality was predominantly Muslim “- who is the speaker ? How dose the speaker discribe the locality? What picture of communal harmony do you find in this discription
3. What was kalam’s father response to his son query about prayer
4. My father could convey complex spiritual concepts in very simple down to earth Tamil . Sum up the spiritual principal aur doctor Kalams father. How did Kalam fathers convey spiritual concepts ?
5. When troubels come , try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always present opportunities for introspection. Who said this and to whom? Elucidate the statement.
6. What is APJ Abdul Kalam’s perception about divine power ? How according to him can a person achieve freedom, happiness and peace of mind
7. What hard remained the routine for Abdul Kalams father even when he was in his late sixties? What does Abdul Kalam say about his emulation of his father ?
THE EYES HAVE IT
The eyes have it Essay questions suggestion 2023
1. Yes this is the best Time , “I said calling on my memories – who is the speaker ? What is the best time according to him ? What is the oc cation of this remark ? Describe the scenic beauty of the time of the place.what dose the speaker say after calling on his memories ? Why does the narrator think so ?
2. Then I made a mistake . What mistake did the speaker make? Why was it a mistake? What removed the speaker’s mistake? What did the speaker do them ?
3. You have an interesting face”. -Who said this and to whom? When did the speaker make the remark? How did the person spoken to react? How did the speaker mend his comment? Or, “Few girls can resist flattery.” -Who made the remark? What was the flattery? Why did the speaker say so? How did the person spoken to accept the flattery?
4. But her next question removed my doubts.’ -Who made this remark and about whom? What were the doubts of the speaker? What was the next question? How did it remove the doubts?
5. The man who had entered the compartment broke into my reverie” -Whose reverie is referred to here? What was the reverie about? How was the reverie broken?
6. It could be a fascinating game, guessing what went on out there.”-Who is the speaker? What was the ‘fascinating game’? How could the guessing game help him to keep himself away from ‘hard reality’? How did it come to an end?
7. Oh , how lucky you are”-Who is the speaker here? Who is referred to by the word you ? Why is the person spoken to be called lucky?
8. She had beautiful eyes, but they were of no use to her. -Whose eyes are referred to here? Why were they useless to her? Bring out the irony in the given line.
Three questions Essay questions suggestion 2023
1. Forgive me! said the bearded man in a weak voice.- Why did the bearded resolve to do? Why did he ask man become an enemy of the Tsar? What did the man swear and forgiveness of the Tsar and what did he promise him?
2. What were the three questions that had occurred to the Tsar? Why did he need correct answers or to those questions? How did the learned men answer to the Tsar’s questions?
3. You have already been answered” -Who said this and to whom? How has the person referred to been answered?
OR, How did the hermit answer all the three questions of the Tsar and make him wise?
4. How did the enemy of the king become friend with the king in Leo Tolstoy’s “Three Questions?
OR, Why didn’t the Tsar’s enemy attack him while he was sleeping?
OR, How did the Tsar make peace with his enemy?
5. Here comes someone running -Who is the ih speaker? Who was coming? Why did he come running? What happened to him? of the learned men? Who did the Tsar decide to consult again?
6. Was the Tsar satisfied with the answers What was this person famous for? How do did the Tsar go to visit this person? What did he see him doing when he met him?
7. You do not know me, but I know you. -Who is the speaker and who is referred to as you ? How did the speaker meet with the person spoken to? What did the speaker promise to the person?
8. Who was the bearded man?Why had he come to the wood? How did he get wounded? Why did he let off his enimity towards the Tsar?
দ্বাদশ শ্রেণী ইংরেজি কবিতা সাজেশন 2023
Higher secondary English chapter wise poem suggestion
ON KILLING A TREE
One killing a tree Essay questions suggestion 2023
1. Justify the title of the poem ‘On Killing a Tree.
2. Give the substance of the poem, ‘On Killing a Tree?
OR, Describe the growth, struggle and ultimate death of a tree as depicted in the poem, ‘On Killing a Tree.
3. How is the life force of the tree described in the poem On Killing a Tree?
OR, Describe,in brief the power and strength of a tree to withstand man’s cruelty.
4. The poem, On Killing a Tree describes man’s cruelty and violence to nature, Discuss. The poem ‘On Killing a Tree’ is scathing commentary on one of the major environmental issues of the day.
OR, What is central idea or underlying tone of the poem, ‘On Killing a Tree?
6. How does Gieve Patel describe the killing of a tree in the poem, On Killing a Tree?
OR, And then it is done . What does it refer to? When is it done? How is it done?
ASLEEP IN THE VALLEY
Asleep in the valley Essay questions suggestion 2023
1. Justify the title of the poem, Asleep In The Valley?
2. How does the poet Arthur Rimbaud look upon
OR, Justify Asleep In The Valley’ as an anti-war po
OR, Discuss the central idea of the poem, Asleep In The Valley?
OR, How does the poet express the
futility of war? What message does he want to convey?
3. They fill the hollow full of light -What is the hollow referred to here? How does the hollow look? Who is lying in the hollow? How is he lying there?
4. Ah Nature, keep him warm he may catch cold. -Who is he? Why may he catch cold? Why does the poet ask Nature to keep him wari
5. A soldier very young, lies open mouthed Who is the soldier referred to here? Narrate in your own words how the soldier lies in the valley?
6. In his side there are two red holes. Who is the person referred to here? What do the two red holes signify? What attitude of the poet to war is reflected here?
BEAUTY IN THE SONNET NO 18
Beauty in the sonnet no 18 Essay questions suggestion 2023
1. Discuss why Shakespeare has called his friend more temperate than the summer season.
OR, How does Shakespeare compare the beauty of his friend to that of a summer’s day in Sonnet No. 18 ?
2. and this gives life to thee – What does this refer to? Who is referred to by thee? How does this give life? What does the poet want to convey here?
3. How does Shakespeare immortalize his friend’s beauty in the Sonnet No. 18 ?
4. Discuss the time versus love conflict as presented by Shakespeare in his poem, Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
5. What type of poem is Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day ? Who is the poet ? Whom does the poet speak of ? What does the poet say about the person spoken of ?
THE POETRY OF EARTH
The poetry of Earth Essay questions suggestion 2023
1. What does Keats mean by The Poetry of Earth? Why does he say that this poetry The Poetry of Earth never ceases?
OR, Show after Keats, that the poetry of earth never comes to an end.
2. What pictures of the two seasons does Keats draw in The Poetry of Earth? How are the two pictures related?
OR, What picture of summer is presented in The Poetry of Earth ? How has it been carried on to the picture of winter?
3. he has never done/With his delights. Who is referred to as he? What does he perform? What does the poet mean to say here
4. he takes the lead. Who takes the lead? BeWhen does he take the lead? How does he take the lead?
5. a voice will run. Where does the line occur? What is the voice referred to here? When/How will the voice run?
6. Justify the title of Keats’s Sonnet ‘The Poetry of Earth.
বন্ধুরা আজ এই পর্যন্তই আসা করি তোমরা সাজেশন পেয়ে খুশি হয়েছো । তোমাদের কথা ভেবেই এবং আমারও কাজের জন্য তোমাদের জন্য সাজেশন নিয়ে হাজির হব । আমার এই helpbangla ব্লগে তোমরা সকল শ্রেণির সাজেশন পাবে । যদি কারো কোন সাজেশন দরকার হয় তাহলে নিশ্চই কমেন্ট বক্স এ জানিয়ে দিবেন এছাড়া আমাদের ইমেইল :- firstname.lastname@example.org করে আমাদের জানাতে পারেন নিশ্চই আমরা খুব তাড়াতাড়ি সেই সাজেশন তৈরি করবো ।
আমাদের অফিসিয়াল গ্রুপ :- BANGLA NEWS